Wednesday, August 15

Day 228/366


I've been having the worst luck driving my Mom's car around lately. First I broke her sun roof (motor died), then the sun visor broke, and today I got a flat tire! Thankfully I could tell it wasn't completely flat and was able to get off the freeway and into some shade. 

I was near my old family's house (that I nanny-ed for) and called the now 19 year old son to come down to help. Unfortunately we couldn't get the lug nuts off and had to call AAA anyways. However once he came he discovered the spare tire was also flat, but as able to inflate it and put it on for us! Andrew was a life saver running around with Juliet while we waited for the car to get fixed! 

The tire had a bulge in it, and thankfully is under warranty since it is only three months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment